Who we are
Our website address is: https://twomoversnearme.com. The website located at (the “Site”) provides information to anyone interested in providing or obtaining Moving services, including packing, unpacking, moving, storage, buying packing materials and other related services (“Relocation Services”). The Site is operated by the Softappi, Inc. twomoversnearme.com (“twomoversnearme.com”, “us” or “we”).
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
You are not required to provide your personal information when you visit the Site. However, in order to obtain information, including quotes from Moving Companies (“Vendors”), you must fill out and submit a quote request form containing personally identifiable information including without limitation your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and information pertaining to your Relocation Service needs (a “Quote Request”).
The Site automatically collects information and may also customize your visit through technical means, including the following:
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by our computers (or servers) to identify your computer.
- IP Address Logs: We also log Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, i.e., the location of your computer on the Internet.
Third-party services. Our website and subdomains use third-party services to collect standard internet log information and details about visitors’ behavior patterns. To collect this information, we use Google Analytics. We do this to improve your experience on our website and to provide you with the most relevant information. Google Analytics gives us information about user behavior such as platforms and browsers used to access the website and subdomains, pages visited on the website and subdomains, the region from which a visitor is accessing the website and subdomains, how a visitor accessed our website and subdomains (e.g. via search engines, referring pages, direct visits), and other behavioral information. This information is processed strictly anonymously. You can find more detailed information about how Google uses information from sites or apps that use their services here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. We carefully investigate all third-party services that we use to make sure they are compliant with all current regulations.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your personal data
The information in your Moving Quote Request and Usage Data may be stored on our servers, our computers, or as cookies on your computer. This information may be used to compile aggregate data that is not personally identifiable and may be used internally or shared with third parties in an aggregate, non-identifiable format. We utilize an auto-save feature on your Moving Quote Request form, in that when you fill out your personally identifiable information in the first four (4) fields of the form, the information is captured and stored on our servers.
For contacting you
We will use your email address, phone number, or other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for contacting you and providing you with the services and information that you request; it also allows us to correctly respond to your comments and questions.
We may also use the information you provide in your Moving Quote Request to contact you about your satisfaction with the Site, whether you obtained Moving Services from any Vendor through the Site, the identity of any such Vendor, and your satisfaction with the Moving Services provided by such Vendor, and to send you information and promotional messages about our products and services, or the products or services that we offer on this Site or on our other websites.
twomoversnearme.com may also use the information you provide to contact you via e-mail for the purpose of customer satisfaction and feedback. Upon consent, e-mails may also be published to the latest reviews section of our Site.
For establishing business relations
If you are an existing customer of twomoversnearme.com or we reasonably believe that you might want to be our customer, we will use your email address, phone number, and other contact information you provide us by written or oral means for establishing a business relationship, sending you information about our services, and providing you with updates that may be related to your personal and professional interests.
For providing you with information
If you have subscribed to our updates, we will use the email address you provided to send information about our services, recent updates, latest products, case studies, and research.
For automated processing
If you visit the website, data about your behavior on the site will be automatically processed by cookies and third-party services to help us better understand your preferences and improve your experience on the website.
Third Party Use of Your Information:
We will not share any of the personally identifiable information provided in a Moving Quote Request with any third party except in the following circumstances:
- Your Moving Quote Request may include an opportunity to participate in our direct marketing program. If you opt-in to our direct marketing program, we will share your information with third-party marketers for purposes of marketing and advertising their products and services to you. After we share your information with such third-party marketers, we do not and cannot control the third-party marketers’ subsequent use or disclosure of your information and cannot guarantee that they will not disclose, sell or use your information in a manner that you do not anticipate. You therefore must contact the third-party marketers if you have any questions or concerns regarding their use of your information.
- If we receive a subpoena or other request to disclose your information in accordance with applicable laws, rules or regulations, we will disclose your information in accordance therewith.
- If we receive an inquiry from a bona-fide rights owner in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have submitted on the Site or otherwise provided to us, we will disclose your information in response to any such inquiries.
- If we are acquired by, merge with, or sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, we will disclose and/or transfer your information to that third party.
If you wish to opt-out from receiving communications from Vendors or third-party marketers with whom we have shared your information, you must contact them directly. You must consult those parties’ privacy policies to learn more about ways to opt-out from receiving communications from them.
Withdraw Your Consent for Collecting, processing and using your information
You have the right to withdraw consent for collecting, processing and using your data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site is not directed to, nor intended for use by, individuals under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from children younger than 13 years of age. In the event that we obtain information from an individual who we learn is under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that individual’s information without collecting, using or disclosing such information to any third party.